Welcome to Bulli Community Centre
The Bulli Community Centre is a community service provided by Northern Illawarra Community Connections Inc.(NICCI) which is funded by the State Department of Family and Community Services to meet the community support and development needs of the Bulli/Woonona communities.
The Community Centre building at 328 Princes Highway Bulli is provided by Wollongong City Council. In addition, a range of Centre programs are funded through government and community grants, including Clubs NSW funding.
The aims of NICCI (to be fulfilled by the Centre) are:
- to provide information and referral to residents
- to provide meeting space at reasonable cost to residents and community groups
- to identify gaps in services and to work with the community to fill these gaps
- to advocate on behalf of individuals/groups and organisations and to provide resources to enable them to achieve their goals
- to provide equitable access to members of the community